About the JournalWithdrawal of Manuscripts
Author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts, because the withdrawal is waste of valuable resources that editors and referees spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscript, and works invested by the publisher.
If author still requests withdrawal of his/her manuscript when the manuscript is still in the peer-reviewing process, author will be punished with paying Rp500.000,- per manuscript, as withdrawal penalty to the publisher. However, it is unethical to withdraw a submitted manuscript from one journal if accepted by another journal.
The withdrawal of manuscript after the manuscript is accepted for publication, author will be punished by paying Rp1.000.000,- per manuscript. Withdrawal of manuscript is only allowed after withdrawal penalty has been fully paid to the Publisher. If author don't agree to pay the penalty, the author and his/her affiliation will be blacklisted for publication in this journal. Even, his/her previously published articles will be removed from our online system.Plagiarsm Policy
Plagiarism Includes But is Not Limited to:
- Refer and/or quoting terms, words and/or sentences, data and/or information from a source without citing sources in the record citation and/or without stating the source adequately;
- Refer and/or quoting random terms, words and/or sentences, data and/or information from a source without citing a source in the record citation and/or without stating the source adequately;
- Using a source of ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- Formulate the words and/or sentences themselves from the source of words and/or phrases, ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- Submit a scientific papers produced and/or published by others as a source of scientific work without express adequately.
Psychology, Evaluation, and Technology in Educational Research will ensure that every published article will not exceed 20% similarity score. Plagiarism screening will be conducted by Psychology, Evaluation, and Technology in Educational Research using Turnitin and Plagiarism Checker X
- Letter of warning;
- Revocation of the article;
- Cancellation of publication.